fema nfhl layer issue

Jump to solution
03-09-2018 07:36 AM
AlexP_
by
Occasional Contributor III

Hello, 

I tried to open ArcGIS Onlnie NFHL layer and I got this error message. Please see this message screenshot. Please advise. Thank you!

public/NFHL (MapServer) 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JonathanQuinn
Esri Notable Contributor

I tried adding it to a webmap in ArcGIS Online and didn't see any problems. I'd suggest you take a look at the console and network traffic in the dev tools of whatever browser you're using to identify any issues:

Each of the requests should complete successfully. You can take a look at the response to see if anything is failing.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JonathanQuinn
Esri Notable Contributor

I tried adding it to a webmap in ArcGIS Online and didn't see any problems. I'd suggest you take a look at the console and network traffic in the dev tools of whatever browser you're using to identify any issues:

Each of the requests should complete successfully. You can take a look at the response to see if anything is failing.

AlexP_
by
Occasional Contributor III

I discovered it wasn't working because the time was enable on web map and it was crash every time I add layer or log in. I disabled the time and this is working on google chrome. Futhermore, the internet explorer isn't working to add that specify NFHL layer. I need to check with the requirements for internet broswers. Thank you.

0 Kudos