Can we registered Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS (Developer edition) with ArcGIS portal 10.3.1 ?

03-08-2018 01:35 AM
SabirHussain
New Contributor

We have ArcGIS Portal 10.3.1 installed and want to create custom web application in Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS version 2.7. Is it possible to registered Web AppBuilder version 2.7 with ArcGIS Portal 10.3.1

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Sabir,

While I have not tested this personally, I believe you could register Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS Developer Edition v2.7 with Portal for ArcGIS 10.3.1.

However, I suspect that a lot of the functionality in Developer Edition v2.7 would NOT be available, nor work properly.

FYI, About release versions—Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS (Developer Edition) | ArcGIS for Developers 

I recommend that you upgrade your Portal to a later release.

Hope this helps,

SabirHussain
New Contributor

Hi Derek,

Thank you for your reply.

I cant upgrade Portal 10.3.1 , to do this I'll have to migrate our web application first. Now I am planning to develop new application in Web AppBuilder. 

I confused which latest version of Web AppBuider with more inbuilt functionality I can used with Portal 10.3.1.

Please advise me  If you have any idea.

0 Kudos
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Sabir,

> which latest version of Web AppBuilder with more inbuilt functionality I can used with Portal 10.3.1

I believe you're referring to Developer Edition. From the table in the link I provided in my previous post, you could probably use v1.1 or 1.2.

You can download older releases of Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS Developer Edition from here,

ArcGIS for Developers 

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos