ArcPad quick capture settings do not work

03-07-2018 11:13 AM
andrewRaaf
New Contributor II

Hi, when I go into the Layers / Table of Contents and Quick-Capture tab, it is supposed to let you check the boxes to choose which layers will show up on the QuickCapture toolbar. I do this, but when I return to the main map screen, nothing in the QuickCapture toolbar has actually changed. All the layers are still showing in QuickCapture toolbar. Have tried several times a million different combinations. 

Thank you, AR

0 Kudos
1 Reply
MarikaVertzonis
Esri Regular Contributor

I just tried a few different dataset's on Windows (some with AXF layers, some with shapefile's, some with one symbol for the whole layer and some with different symbols for different features in the layer) and I was able to switch quick capture tools on and off very neatly, and as expected.

Are you on Windows or Windows Mobile?

On Windows Mobile i did see a little strange behavior but if I uncheck everything, go back to the toolbar and they modify the visible tools again I get them to change. Not saying that this is by design on Windows Mobile, or a great experience, but just trying to find a way for you to get it to work. As always the behaviour SHOULD be the same on Windows and Windows Mobile

0 Kudos