When I download "selected records only" the excel table still has all data for any repeats I have, not just the selected data.

03-06-2018 09:47 AM
WendyLeonard
New Contributor II

I have a survey with a general questions section, and two repeating sections. When I download a selected survey, as in I clicked the "selected records only" toggle, although it gives me just the selected data for general questions both of my repeat sections are just a dump of all my data ever recorded for that specific survey. How can I export only the selected record for the entirety of the survey?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Wendy,

It is not currently possible to export selected records for related tables based on exporting the selected record from the main feature layer in the survey123 website. We have an open issue for this functionality and hope to support it in the future. I have added your comments to the issue.

In the mean time you will need to do the filtering of these related tables outside of the survey123 website. Alternatively it may be possible to use ArcGIS Desktop or Pro connected to the feature service and export the selected records only based on globalid?

Phil.

0 Kudos
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Wendy,

The fix to this issue will be available in 3.3 release (planned before Dev Summit this year). When exporting from Survey123 website, the filter will be honored for related layer/table too.

Thanks again for your feedback.

0 Kudos