AnsweredAssumed Answered

Attaching files in Survey123 URL

Question asked by cmcginnesri-ca-esridist Employee on Mar 5, 2018
Latest reply on Mar 6, 2018 by Philip.Wilson-esristaff

I am creating a survey for a customer in Survey123 Connect that needs to be displayed/utilized in a web browser. I am finding a number of differences between the two platforms and was wondering if these issues will be corrected in the near future. Here are some of the issues I have encountered:

1) The image attachment option works for all files in the form preview (Survey123 Connect) but not in the URL. Is there anyway this can be fixed? It seems to only allow pictures in the URL even though you can select all files as an option.

2) The button in the URL states ‘click here to upload image file’ when in the preview form you can select either a camera icon or a folder icon. Is there any way this can be edited in the URL?

3) The decimal field does not work in the URL and does work in Survey123 Connect; I have had to change the field type to text to accommodate this error.

4) In the URL are you able to edit the end message: Thank you your form has been submitted. I know this is possible with Survey123 web designer but this is not available in Survey123 Connect. Are there any plans for this to be available in all aspects of Survey123? 

Thanks,

Claire

Outcomes