AnsweredAssumed Answered

Trying to populate an empty field in an AGOL feature service with the AGOL addresses of attachments.

Question asked by michael.harte@des.qld.gov.au on Mar 4, 2018

I am trying to populate an empty field in an AGOL feature service with the AGOL addresses of the photos attached to the service.  I want the ability to have the photos appear in a popup.  I have followed the instructions offered here (https://community.esri.com/docs/DOC-7445?messageTarget=all&start=175&mode=comments) and run the associated tool from ArcMap 10.4, ArcMap 10.5 and ArcGIS Pro 2.1.  The initial error messages I received were like, "Executing:  AttachmentstoPopup2x, Error: line 36 Token..." (even when using ArcGIS Pro when the initial script should have been calling AttachmentstoPopoup3x).  As recommended in one post from "jskinner-esristaff", I expanded the size of the field for the attachment addressess to 1024.  No luck.  Last week error messages changed to "Error:  Line 34 -- "response = urllib2.urlopen(req)": <urlopen error [Errno 10060] A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond>".  Any assistance would be appreciated.

Attachments

Outcomes