Survey Whoops!

03-02-2018 08:56 AM
MargaretMacKrell
New Contributor

In survey 123 I accidentally delete my Survey, but I was lucky enough to have saved a copy of my File Geo Data Base prior to deleting survey. I went through the steps to recreate the survey using my copy of the File Geo Data base, so now the creation date shows as yesterdays date. You would think this shouldn't be a problem except there is a lock on creation date field so that you cannot change the field to be something different in my case that would be the Inspection date, and you can only filter by creation date in Survey 123. Anyone know of a good work around for this? 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Margret 

The creation date is a system managed field, so it can't be modified. You will need to create a new field called inspectiondate (or a variant) and then update this instead.

Thanks

John

0 Kudos
MargaretMacKrell
New Contributor

Thank you for your response. Yes, I do have an inspection date field except in Survey 123 you can only filter creation dates. Thank you for your suggestion though.

Margaret MacKrell

440-617-4145

0 Kudos
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Margaret - we have an enhancement request open to provide the functionality to filter by a user defined date field. I will add your request to it.

Thanks

John

0 Kudos
MargaretMacKrell
New Contributor

Great thank you!

Margaret MacKrell

440-617-4145

0 Kudos