Custom Range Data Search

Jump to solution
02-28-2018 03:49 AM
JohnMcConalogue
New Contributor III

I have logged into my survey to search the data.

I am trying to use the Custom Range but it doesn't seem to be working, is this live yet?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi John,

I just tested the website and custom range filter on Windows 7 Pro with Google Chrome 64 bit (and also IE11) browser, and the filter is working as expected.

I created a small gif below to demonstrate the selection, after selecting custom range, you must select the start and end date range in the calendar, you will see grey boxes changing on each day as you drag the end date around and then click apply:

Phil.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi John,

Are you referring to the date filter on the Data tab on the survey123.arcgis.com website? If so, yes it is live and yes it is working as expected (see below screenshot).

Can you please provide more details or screenshots/video to show how the date filter is not working in your case?

What browser version are you using? Is it just the custom range, or all the filter options that do not work? Are you trying to search on CreationDate or EditDate? The date filter only uses the CreationDate at this stage when filtering results, however we have an enhancement request to have the ability to filter by EditDate.

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
JohnMcConalogue
New Contributor III

Thanks for the reply Philip.

The bit of my calendar that doesn't appear to work is the "Custom Range" as I can't seem to be able to select two custom dates to search between.

All the other selections do work i.e. "Since Survey Creation", "Today", "Last 7 Days", and "Last 30 Days".

Just the "Custom Range" doesn't seem to work.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi John,

What OS version and browser version are you using?

Phil.

0 Kudos
JohnMcConalogue
New Contributor III

Philip,

I am using Windows 7 Professional and Google Chrome 64-bit.

Regards,

John

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi John,

I just tested the website and custom range filter on Windows 7 Pro with Google Chrome 64 bit (and also IE11) browser, and the filter is working as expected.

I created a small gif below to demonstrate the selection, after selecting custom range, you must select the start and end date range in the calendar, you will see grey boxes changing on each day as you drag the end date around and then click apply:

Phil.

0 Kudos
JohnMcConalogue
New Contributor III

Thanks Philip.

I knew i was missing something.