Can the inbox be used in the Survey123 web app?

02-26-2018 05:47 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I created a Survey123 app to help the local fire departments track smoke detector installations.  Volunteers do the installations and they need a way to show when a request has been completed.

The group of volunteers is constantly changing so I can't give individual logins to everyone.  The Survey123 web app works for this except I can't figure out how to enable the inbox to return only certain surveys. 

This is the survey: https://survey123.arcgis.com/webclient/1b1b521a453d4d8bbb0ebdc30eac8d82 

The first section is completed through a geoform by private citizens and then the volunteers should be able to receive the partial survey to complete.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Brandon,

Currently the webform does not support editing.

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good morning James,

I was wondering if you knew anything about the Survey123 web app page being unavailable

0 Kudos
DanielleKulas
Occasional Contributor III

I have a similar question to the original poster, if the survey is published via the browser rather than Survey 123 connect, is it still possible to configure an inbox? I'm not seeing a way for my users to get data submitted by others.

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Danielle,

It is not possible to configure the Inbox in the Web Designer at this time. Once published, you can download the form into Survey123 Connect and enable the Inbox (and then republish).

LLyons
by
New Contributor III

Does anyone know if this is still true? I have a survey that was created in the Survey123 Web Designer and I think I need the inbox feature but cannot find any documentation stating that it's available for surveys created in the web designer.

0 Kudos
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

While the Inbox is not supported in the webform, it is now possible to edit records. More details in case it helps: https://community.esri.com/groups/survey123/blog/2019/05/24/survey123-tricks-of-the-trade-editing-re...