I'm wondering if this is a bug:
- I have a number selector, type slider (range)
- My numbers range from -53 to -16
- I put Lower and Upper limits accordingly
- I put the lower and upper default values
- The slider puts both slider points to -16 although the defaults remain set
- I remove the upper default -> the upper limit switches to 0
- The only way I can have my default -16 is to put the upper limit to 0, but then people might get no data in the graphs when they move the slider higher then -16...
Can anyone confirm this behaviour?