Fail to publish webtool print function to Enterprise with ArcGIS Pro

02-22-2018 06:15 PM
QiranLiang
New Contributor III

I was trying to publish a Services for printing with ArcGIS pro follow by this article:Tutorial: Publishing additional services for printing. Although the webtool was successfully published and appears in the Server Manager and the portal. Every time I try to run it it all return a error. I try to click on the error, but nothing shows up. I already have Arcgis data store up and running, and was able to publish and run other geoprocessing tool such as buffer. 

0 Kudos
23 Replies
RandallWilliams
Esri Regular Contributor

You should be able to capture the network traffic with the F12 browser debugger. You can track down the request to the GIS Server to which the print tool was published. I'd expect there's an error there. If you can provide the error or request at the network level, it would be helpful to diagnose this issue.

TanuHoque
Esri Regular Contributor

In addition to what Randall suggested, pls check Server log, that should help diagnose too.

0 Kudos
QiranLiang
New Contributor III

could you please tell me how to check that? I'm not familiar with server, and I have to contact IT to do it. it's there any special log I should look for?

0 Kudos
RandallWilliams
Esri Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
QiranLiang
New Contributor III

logs

I thinks those are the logs for this error

0 Kudos
QiranLiang
New Contributor III

I just attached the error report.

0 Kudos
QiranLiang
New Contributor III

the only error I got is {"error":{"code":500,"message":"Error performing execute operation","details":[]}}

sometimes there also an error code 400. 

0 Kudos
TanuHoque
Esri Regular Contributor

Looks like there is a process crash.

could you pls try with a very simple webmap containing just basemap layer (no additional operation layer or graphics etc.)?

0 Kudos
QiranLiang
New Contributor III

Nope, it's still the same error.

0 Kudos