Workforce is acting weird - completed assignments day/time wrong

02-22-2018 08:54 AM
MichelleDuncan2
New Contributor III

All the completed assignments in our projects are set to today and time stamped (now) for projects that were completed earlier in the year. Is anyone else getting this weird glitch?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Michelle,

I haven't seen or heard of any other reports like this.  Do you know when this started happening?

I can take a look at the issue, if you want to invite me to your Project.  You can DM me with the details if you're interested in me looking at this.

Craig

0 Kudos
MichelleDuncan2
New Contributor III

It's telling me I can't send you a DM. Our dispatcher just noticed it this morning and it's still occurring. See the screenshots below for reference. Same assignment in Workforce and viewing it in ArcGIS Online as a service. When I open Workforce it timestamps the Completed date to the time/date of when I'm viewing it. When I view it as a service it's the correct time/day of completion Sept 2017.

0 Kudos
MichelleDuncan2
New Contributor III

Our Workforce is still doing this.....just letting you know.

0 Kudos
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we can reproduce it and are looking at it now.

Craig

DavidCrabtree
New Contributor II

We have just noticed the same problem. We've been using this workforce project since April 2017, and this week, we are seeing all work orders with completed dates of the current time (even if they were completed in 2017). Each time we refresh the dispatch view, the completed time changes to the current time. Any information available about this glitch?

0 Kudos
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

David, Michelle,

We're working on hot fix for this now.  We're targeting later today to deploy it.

Craig

0 Kudos
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

We've just pushed a hot fix for this to production.

Craig