Altering eSearch widget

Jump to solution
02-20-2018 06:49 AM
JoshV
by
Occasional Contributor

Hopefully Robert gets this but if anyone else can shed some light, I'd be delighted.  The eSearch widget is Fantastic!  However if I wanted to alter it to so that there is just one tab that allows users to select a feature and buffer by any distance, what steps do you recommend?  In short, just a form with ability to use the rectangle selection and buffer by any distance.    Thank you in advance!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Joshua,

So you do not have to alter the widget you just have to configure it using the widgets settings.

In the widgets setting look at the link at the bottom of the settings page for "Edit disabled Tab(s)" and check everything but results and graphical.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Joshua,

So you do not have to alter the widget you just have to configure it using the widgets settings.

In the widgets setting look at the link at the bottom of the settings page for "Edit disabled Tab(s)" and check everything but results and graphical.

JoshV
by
Occasional Contributor

You have every base covered Robert.  Have you thought about writing a book on custom widgets at all?  ESRI really doesn’t haven’t a lot out there and just the basics you have to offer would be a wealth of knowledge for most GIS developers.  Thanks again Robert

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Josh,

Thanks, I will consider that.

0 Kudos