Confused with adding in a new Layout into the Tab Theme...
Here is what I tried:
- I copied and pasted the default folder from ...\client\stemapp\themes\TabTheme\layouts
- Renamed it to "layout2".
- I added the layout2 entry to the manifest.json (if you don't do that it hangs the app)
- I edited layout2 and changed the FullScreen Widget = true.
- Saved the json.
- Started WebAppBuilder 2.7
- Created new app with the Tab Theme.
- Can see 3 layouts.
- Chose layout2 but no FullScreen Widget arrived.
Any quick suggestions for development process for new layouts.
Should I be testing this in the apps folder and moving the layout to client when complete?
Editing a layout has been problematic for me. It tends to affect all layouts.
Thanks for any advice.