How to auto update Attribute Table widget in WAB 2.6?

02-15-2018 05:35 AM
SivaramKrishnan2
New Contributor III

Hi

Here i'm trying to see the attribute information from the operational layers added to the map, using Attribute Table widget present in the WAB 2.6.

I can able to see the table after all the layers are added to the map but,

when i add a layer to the map by keeping the attribute table widget open, the added layer is not reflecting on the Attribute Table widget.

how to resolve this?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Sivram,

How exactly are you adding the layers to the map? Are you using the addData widget?

0 Kudos
SivaramKrishnan2
New Contributor III

Robert

Thanks for the reply, we are creating a feature layer dynamically by uploading the excel file (not from the ArcGIS server) and adding the feature layer by this.map.addLayer(<dynamically created custom feature layer>);

After adding the feature layer it reflected in Legend Widget and Layer List widget but not in the Attribute Table widget when i add the dynamically created feature layer to the map by keeping the Attribute Table widget open

Please refer the below screenshot where the layer(Entity Map) is not updated on the Attribute Table Widget.even i click refresh, the Entity Map feature layer was not reflected on the Attribute Table Widget

Dynamically created feature layer is not reflecting on Attribute Table widget when it is kept open while adding the dynamically created feature layer to the map

Please refer the below screenshot where i can see the dynamically created layer(Entity Map) if I open the Attribute Table widget after adding the layer to the map.

The dynamically created layer was added to the Attribute Table widget when i open the Attribute Table widget after adding the dynamically created layer to the map

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Sivram,

I am not sure why it is acting that way. Here is what the docs say:

Send a layer to the Attribute Table widget—Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS (Developer Edition) | ArcGIS fo... 

0 Kudos