Anyone else having issues with editing in ArcMap 10.6? Currently, my shop uses ArcMap 10.5.1 and I imported our existing template into 10.6. Scrolling around works at a comparable speed but once I start and edit session, everything slows down. Snapping is slow. Mouse clicks response are slow. Everything is slow.
In 10.5.1, we use the Attribute Assistant and Water Utility Network add-ins. I've tried both the 3.1.2017 and 1.17.2018 versions of these tools and both are slow.
I tried a couple different methods to rebuild the templates and editing was still slow.
I've tried the steps on this blog post and nothing helped.
I've cleaned the map cache and set the geoprocessing results management to keep for less than a day.
I've started a ticket with ESRI but was curious to see how many other people were experiencing this problem too.