Missing widgets in custom App.

02-04-2018 04:30 PM
NadiaEvans
New Contributor II

Does anyone else have any issues with standard widgets (the layers and legend widgets) disappearing when you launch an application from the Home page? Interestingly this only happens the first time you launch an application. If you close and open the application again, the widgets appear. Only the standard widgets that disappear, not any of the custom ones. 

0 Kudos
9 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Nadia,

Are you using the the Foldable or JewleryBox themes? If so there is a bug where the icons in the Header Controller are moved bellow the Header Controller widget bar and are hard to see.

JoeBayles
Esri Contributor

Darryl Tillman confirmed this is still an issue today.
FYI Jianxia Song
#webappbuilder

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

This post is from a year ago and this issue has since been resolved in recent versions of WAB.

Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

We can not reproduce it either. When the network is slow, the widget loading does take time. Can you provide us some details?

0 Kudos
Darryl_Tillman
New Contributor

When I tried to use the Foldable and Pocket theme through Web AppBuilder it would not keep the widgets that I created. Once I saved it and came back those widgets disappeared. I thought it was my network or my computer period so I had Joe Bayles check on his end and it had the same issue.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Darryl,

What version of WAB are you using?

0 Kudos
Darryl_Tillman
New Contributor

Robert,

I am using a hosted AGOL WAB

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Darryl,

I have not seen anyone with this issue since several versions ago. You will need to contact esri tech support on this.

0 Kudos
Darryl_Tillman
New Contributor

Robert,

Will do thanks.

0 Kudos