AnsweredAssumed Answered

Geoevent practice issue with streaming features

Question asked by rogermesengeotec on Feb 1, 2018
Latest reply on Feb 27, 2018 by DCota-esristaff

My issue is trying to process a streaming feature of one of the practices. This one is the ISS satellite practice but at the beginning everything went right but now I have a error. 

null java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException at org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.WebSocketClient$WebSocketFuture.get(WebSocketClient.java:596)
null java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException at org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.WebSocketClient$WebSocketFuture.get(WebSocketClient.java:596)[415:org.eclipse.jetty.websocket:8.1.18.v20150929] at org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.WebSocketClient$WebSocketFuture.get(WebSocketClient.java:396)[415:org.eclipse.jetty.websocket:8.1.18.v20150929] at org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.WebSocketClient.open(WebSocketClient.java:310)[415:org.eclipse.jetty.websocket:8.1.18.v20150929] at com.esri.ges.framework.streamservices.client.AbstractStreamServiceClient.getConnection(AbstractStreamServiceClient.java:351)[117:com.esri.ges.framework.streamservices-client:10.5.1] at com.esri.ges.framework.streamservices.client.AbstractStreamServiceClient.setup(AbstractStreamServiceClient.java:322)[117:com.esri.ges.framework.streamservices-client:10.5.1] at com.esri.ges.framework.streamservices.client.AGSConnectionStatusListenerStreamServiceClient.setup(AGSConnectionStatusListenerStreamServiceClient.java:29)[117:com.esri.ges.framework.streamservices-client:10.5.1] at com.esri.ges.framework.streamservices.client.AbstractStreamServiceClient$1.run(AbstractStreamServiceClient.java:164)[117:com.esri.ges.framework.streamservices-client:10.5.1]

I dont know what is happen with my Geoevent Version of the Geoevent is 10.5.1 and is the same for my portal. I'm doing this because I going to create a streaming service with one gpsgate conector ( I trying to do that too). If someone have a practice with streaming like the ISS I'll be grateful. 

Thanks,

Roger

Outcomes