Browser survey123 not updating map point

02-01-2018 09:13 AM
SamuelRoss
New Contributor III

Hey everyone,

So I am running a survey where I ask people to place a location on a map for where their farm property is. I wanted to make it so that if they chose a location outside of Canada a message comes up stating that the point is outside of Canada. I did this by creating a rectangle that encompasses Canada and if the X Value and the Y value are not within a certain range then the error message comes up (see screenshot). This works great in the application preview. However when i use it on the web it does not work. It only checks the original point that I set as the default location. I wanted to see if it was actually updating the X and Y value so I created two text questions where they state what the X and Y values are on the map. Again this works in survey 123 application but in browser it seems that the map is not actually selecting a point because those fields are not being populated. Please help.

Thanks a lot

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Samuel,

We are looking into this- there are some issues with using the pulldata('@geopoint') with the web form at this time.

0 Kudos