How to solve a geocoding issue?

02-01-2018 05:25 AM
AlfonsoDodero
New Contributor III
229/5000
Hello to all,
I have a problem running a simple geocoding using ArcGIS PRO using my Esri organizational account. The table is a very handful geodatabase table with only two fields including the name of the places and their addresses (correctly formatted).
When I try to geocode addresses  with the Esri World Geocoder as locator, the gecoding fails with the error message 001545: ArcGIS Online subscription is required for geocoding the table of addresses, despite the large number of credits I have. 
Could someone help me?
4 Replies
JakeSkinner
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Alfonso,

What role does your ArcGIS Online account?  You will want to make sure the role has the ability to geocode addresses:

CharlotteSmith4
New Contributor III

Jake, how did you get to that screen? I now have the same error and I have a University Enterprise account. This is new...I've never had a problem geocoding before in Pro. I can plot in AGOL, but I want the lat/long values because the next step is space time cube. Thanks!

0 Kudos
JakeSkinner
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Charlotte, is your Pro account licensed through ArcGIS Online?  If it is, an Administrator to your ArcGIS Online organization will need to go to Edit Settings > Roles to get to the screen I referenced above. 

0 Kudos