AnsweredAssumed Answered

Issues with Audio in Story Map Tour

Question asked by msciuch on Jan 26, 2018
Latest reply on Jan 30, 2018 by msciuch

I am building a Story Map Tour and am having trouble with the audio.  I have been working on this tour for a while and just got some new sound files to add.  When I try to add the new sound files to new points they do not work.  They are formatted exactly the same as the ones currently in the map tour.  I am not sure what the issues is because the only difference is that they were completed more recently.  I have them stored on my onedrive through my university.  I have tired to work this in Internet explorer and google chorme (most up-to-date version) and still no luck.  I am not sure what has transpired between November 2017 and now, but I am unable to use my new sound recordings.  I have also tried to do this in soundcloud, but no luck.  I have read Adding audio to your story map map tours, Map Tour HMTL Disappearing, Add <audio> to your Map Journal, and Adding websites to your story map map tours, but non have helped with my issue.  Any and all help would be greatly appreciated as I am trying to get this ready for a presentation and would like to add a few more sound samples.  Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. - Mark

My tour link is: http://arcg.is/2zFKpiH

Outcomes