ArcGIS Desktop Associate 10.5 - Study materials

Jump to solution
01-22-2018 07:35 AM
RyanJalynski
New Contributor III

Are there any other resources out there I can use to prep for this exam besides for what is already posted here?  Any recommended instructor led courses I should take that would help with this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

I think all the relevant preparation resources are listed in the mentioned PDF (except the Study Guide - which is coming soon), including the Esri instructor-led training.

Not to mention the experience you have working with ArcGIS Desktop (ArcMap/Pro) would be most essential.

Esri Technical Certification Exam 

Esri will be releasing a 10.5 version of "Esri ArcGIS Desktop Associate Certification Study Guide" in late March which should be available for pre-order soon.

Do you have anything else in mind?

Think Location

View solution in original post

4 Replies
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

I think all the relevant preparation resources are listed in the mentioned PDF (except the Study Guide - which is coming soon), including the Esri instructor-led training.

Not to mention the experience you have working with ArcGIS Desktop (ArcMap/Pro) would be most essential.

Esri Technical Certification Exam 

Esri will be releasing a 10.5 version of "Esri ArcGIS Desktop Associate Certification Study Guide" in late March which should be available for pre-order soon.

Do you have anything else in mind?

Think Location
RyanJalynski
New Contributor III

Thanks for the quick reply. I think I will hold off on taking the exam until this book is released. Appreciate it!

Madanbhurati
New Contributor III

Instead, I would recommend to go through the help documents for Arc GIS Desktop 10.5  by refereeing the preparation resources and Esri trainings on https://www.esri.com/training/,  you will get most of them free if you are connected to an organization.

And ArcGIS online, ArcGIS Pro. Basic knowledge is required.

All the Best!

JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Esri ArcGIS Desktop Associate Certification Study Guide for 10.5 

Publishing in March 2018, e-book available in February 2018

Think Location
0 Kudos