ArcGIS for AutoCAD 370, Errors encountered extracting features

01-17-2018 11:44 AM
VincentRobinson
New Contributor III

I have just installed ArcGIS for AutoCAD 370 for Civil 3d 2017. Adding layer and features from ArcGIS online works, but I Can not add features from my Enterprise service except for PNG's. Can anyone help me with this issue?

This is the Error message I keep getting: Errors encountered extracting features

Thanks

7 Replies
TonyHowze
Occasional Contributor

I am getting this error when loading a service layer of 1' topo, roughly 4000 features.   However, when I loaded a feature service with one polygon, or clipped the topo to be a few hundred features the data loaded fine.    

0 Kudos
RickBoggs1
New Contributor III

Have the same issue with trying to load a single polygon from ArcGIS Online. Nothing I have hosted works but I can load in the esri services...

0 Kudos
TonyHowze
Occasional Contributor

I was not able to load features from our AGOL org account. I researched a little and it seems like this wasn't possible at this time. Not sure why they allow us to log in and see our feature services though.  Strange.  Only my ArcGIS Enterprise services worked.  That being said, I would love if AGOL was available.    

0 Kudos
AnnaMoskvitina
New Contributor II

Hi, 

has anybody managed to find solution for "errors encountered extracting features"?

Same links work in ArcGIS Pro but not through ArcGIS Plugin.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

If it's a public-facing service, can you post the service url?

0 Kudos
MarkGriffin1
New Contributor

Has a solution been found for this issue?  I am not able to add features from my org AGOL account or enterprise Portal.  This is the error when trying to access my Portal but org AGOL is the same.  I am able to add services from ESRI AGOL, but it would be much more useful to be able to add my own data. Thanks!

BenKeller1
Esri Contributor

Hey Mark,

What versions of AutoCAD are you using and which version of the add-in are you using? Also, are you using C3D as AutoCAD or just vanilla AutoCAD? 

Thanks,

Ben

Edit: I notice in your service URL that it is a hosted feature which is why you are getting that error. The next release of the add-in will provide support for hosted feature layers.