Composite Coordinate Widget

01-17-2018 04:53 PM
DanielOchoa
Occasional Contributor

Has anyone tried to get the Composite Coordinate Widget to work with WABD 2.7?  I can get it running but there seems to be multiple problems/issues with it (coordinates do not appear in the map window when clicking on the point, click on map only works sporadically, etc) , and there does not seem to be a way to get in touch with the creator (William Pelchat) as he has comments/replies turned off on his blog.  Just wondering if anyone else is having the same problems getting it to function correctly. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

I haven't but since it is a new custom widget, and the comments are turned of on the post https://community.esri.com/people/bpelchat/blog/2018/01/13/composite-coordinate-map-pinner   I'll tag William Pelchat    (the author)

I'm also going to convert you post (discussion) to a question....which will get more views.

...and just in case you don't have it already...this and other custom widgets can be found in the links below, including many other just released by William.

/blogs/myAlaskaGIS/2016/03/09/web-appbuilder-developer-edition-customization-resource-list 

/blogs/myAlaskaGIS/2017/03/04/web-appbuilder-the-custom-widgets-list-332017 

0 Kudos
WilliamPelchat
Occasional Contributor

Daniel,

FYI - I have posted a new version of this widget with a bug fix for IE, some browser versions do not support Math.trunc

0 Kudos