Cannot Republish Survey -- Does not Recognize was Already Published

01-17-2018 08:11 AM
AshleyHayes2
New Contributor III

I have created multiple surveys that I sometimes update and then re-publish using Survey123 Connect, Version 2.5.44.  Most of the surveys when I re-publish, I get a message indicating "Warning: This survey has already been published", etc.  That is fine and I am able to indicate that I want to proceed and re-publish.   However, some of the newer surveys that I have created and published seem to not recognize that they have already been published and I get this message, "Unable to create folder.  Error.  Code: 400".  For these surveys that give me that error, I can use them to create new surveys (with different names) and publish, but I cannot re-publish with the same name.  Any suggestions?        

0 Kudos
2 Replies
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Ashley,

It appears that there may be some confusion between the Form and Feature Service from ArcGIS.com and Connect, leaving them out of sync.

Please take a look at the previous thread, where Ismael provided a potential solution...

Help with code: 400 Publishing Error - "folder title not available" 

Please let us know if this works for you.

0 Kudos
AshleyHayes2
New Contributor III

Hi Brandon, 

Thank you for the reply.  Ismael's solution does allow me to now publish my survey, but if I then try to immediately re-publish the same survey it still acts like it does not recognize that it was previously published and I get the same error.  

0 Kudos