Related table not available in Survey123 Connect when there is also a related point feature.

01-05-2018 07:16 AM
StewardshipStaff
New Contributor II

My volunteer Nature Preserve Stewards are used to accessing our Monitoring Reports and Stewardship Action Reports via related tables to their nature preserve boundary. I do not want to disrupt their workflow entirely, but do want to create a table-based survey for easier sharing/internet data entry of the table "Report". The parent polygon has 2 related tables (polygon GlobalID:child table GUID) and 3 related point types and when I open Survey123 Connect, only one point type seems to be recognized to create a survey on. Help?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there,

Could you please provide some more information around how you are creating the survey? Are you creating from existing feature service in Connect, or are you using Advanced Template and then changing the submission_url and providing the layer name in form_id field?

Can you provide a screenshot of the feature service configuration, showing the layers and relationships?

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
StewardshipStaff
New Contributor II

Yes - we would like to create a survey based on an existing hosted feature layer. This layer is a polygon and related table. We would like to be able to send a Survey123 link to enter new data into the table. I tried to create the survey in Survey123 Connect ->New Survey -> Feature Service. I have attached images of how our geodatabase is set up, and how our relationship is set up.

Thanks for your help!

~ Carrie

0 Kudos