My coworker and I have been working on a map that shows utility light pole data that is being updated. I used our local server to publish several layers of the map onto a web map and then a web application throughout the whole organization. However, when my coworker is updating the layers on Desktop, no one is able to access the online map; I open the web app on AGOL and the basemap loads with the message "Error: Unable to *** layer to the map". I am also unable to even connect to the local servers while she is using them. We both have 32-bit computers. I don't understand how/why this is happening, as we've done similar project in the past with no problems.