BUG ArcGIS Earth 1.6.1 - Collapse all not working as expected

12-23-2017 02:55 AM
SergeLespagnard
New Contributor II

Hi,

I am using ArcGIS Earth 1.6.1. I have a big tree structure in the layer list, with more than 3 levels of nodes, with sometimes more than 40 children at level 2, and when I try to collapse all using the contextual menu on a level 1 node, and then reopen the node, only a few children did actually collapse. On the other hand the expand all feature works as expected.

Kind regards,

Serge

0 Kudos
3 Replies
WillyLi
Esri Contributor

Thanks for your reports, we are now working on the improvement in TOC behaviors, including the expanding/collapsing, these improvements will be released in next release. 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will Esri keep the partial checkboxes? I like the way the Earth TOC works and I wish ArcMap and all the viewers and APIs (webmap TOC, WebApp Builder and JS API LayerList) worked that way and indicated only some of all layers in a Group are turned on, with partial checkbox mark.  And auto turn on a layer as option even if parent group isn't on.  

0 Kudos
WillyLi
Esri Contributor

Earth team is very glad that you like our design, and we appreciate your feedback, which will encourage us to continue to make Earth better and better.  As one member of Earth, I will forward your suggestion and hope that the other products you mentioned can adopt it.