I have migrated surveys from ArcGIS Online to ArcGIS Enterprise, and opened the Survey123 web site to test viewing the results there. I have the following:
- ArcGIS Enterprise 10.5.1
- Using PostgreSQL for the database and published services via portal/server - configured surveys to use an existing feature service for submissions
- Accessing the Survey123 web site via the URL https://survey123.arcgis.com/?portalUrl=https://<fqdn>//portal
- When I sign in as the user that owns the surveys, I can see results - everything appears to be working.
- When I sign in as another user:
- I see a 'No Surveys' message with the note 'No survey results have been shared with you'
- This user has a valid enterprise account and is able to view / submit survey records
- Survey form and feature layers have been shared with the user via a portal group
- I see the same message when I choose All Surveys, Surveys I Own, or Surveys Shared With Me
Following the instructions in the message to share survey results I attempted going to Collaborate > Analyze and get the message 'The feature is not available. Hosted feature service views is not supported by your Portal for ArcGIS.'
Is there additional configuration needed to allow non-owners to view the survey results in the Survey123 web site?