Unable to publish survey - error 400

12-16-2017 11:40 AM
IanBarwell
New Contributor III

I have a survey that was created from another previously published survey, that was duplicated and alterations were made.  I cannot publish the new version, which has a different name and table organization.  I have attached the excel file of the survey I would like to publish.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

lots of causes... but Ismael has a link on tips in this link https://community.esri.com/message/617397?commentID=617397#comment-617397

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Eric,

I have been able to successfully publish your survey from Connect without errors. The issue is not with your xlsx form, but likely with the existing feature service, or a partially published survey attempt. What is the error message you get, can you please send screenshot? As Dan points out, the error message as explained by Ismael may assist to solve your issue - Help with code: 400 Publishing Error - "folder title not available" 

When you say you "created from another previously published survey, that was duplicated" how did you do this, make a copy as new survey or use submission URL so it points to same feature service? It seems the new survey you created may be pointing to the old feature service or there may be a conflict in feature service name or folder in your AGOL account.

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos