Points Collected in Survey123 not showing up under Data tab

12-13-2017 05:57 PM
JohnPapageorgiou
New Contributor III

The points I collected in Survey123 are not showing up under the Data tab of Survey123.  Everything is showing up fine in the feature services relevant to the form I created in ArcGIS online, but not in the Data tab of the app.  I had no trouble downloading the form and uploading the collected points.  In fact they were showing up fine even under the Data tab until this afternoon.  The points still appear in all feature services and map views, but not in the map view or attribute table of the Data tab.  Has any one else had this problem?  Any possible solutions?  Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi John,

How did you create the survey, via Connect or the Web designer? Does this issue only occur with this survey, or other surveys that you have published? Have you tried clearing your browser cache and reloading the website. After there has been a website release you need to clear the cache and reload website.

If the problem is still occurring, can you please share a copy of your survey xls form so we can take a look, as there could be something in the settings of the file that is causing issues in the website.

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos