I am having an issue with generating my service area polygons. Everything works smoothly until I click "run".
Here is the process I have gone through:
- I have 15 facilities that I am trying to run the analysis for
- All are geocoded with a 100% match
- I selected Network Analysis, then Service Area
-Network Data Source is set to esri.com (Default)
- "Make New Analysis Layer: <Service Area Layer>" runs and then finished
-Network Analyst tab and Service Area tab open
- "import facilities is selected"
-Geoprocessing pane opens
-Defaults for everything are taken
-input locations: "my layer of 15 points"
-Works perfect, locations are loaded.
-"Solve Analysis Layer: Service Area 1"
------->"Failed. "Error 030024: Solve returned a failure. Failed to execute (Solve)"
Any ideas on the issue or how to fix it? I have tried changing the cut offs, mode, direction, polygon settings, and changing all settings in parameters. I have plenty of credits, so that shouldn't be an issue either.