Survey123 'Send Now' not working

12-12-2017 10:49 AM
BenSmith
New Contributor II

I have a Survey123 app that uses multiple pages to break it into smaller "chunks" of input.  Once the final page is reached a user can select the check mark icon and press "Send Now".  The result is that the button will appear that it's being pressed but nothing happens.  My single page surveys work fine.  Anyone have any thoughts or advice.  Thanks!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Ben,

Are you seeing this behavior on multiple devices/computers?  Please let us know if you are, and if not, what device/devices's you are experiencing it with.  In addition, it is always helpful to see the survey (XLSForm) if possible.  You can either upload it to the thread, or, send it in a private message.

Thanks,

Brandon

0 Kudos
BenSmith
New Contributor II

Brandon,

So far I have only seem this behavior on the Survey123 for ArcGIS v2.4.72 client and on an iPhone6 running Survey123 v2.5.44.  I have attached the xls file.

Thanks for the assistance,

Ben

0 Kudos
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Thank you for providing your XLSForm, Ben. 

You appear to be encountering an issue that is related to the 'repeat_count' values that you have assigned to your repeats that contain geopoint questions. 

As a workaround to the issue, you can remove the repeat count values, and republish the survey.  You should then be able to successfully 'Send Now' at the end of your survey.  I have gone ahead and added a note to the issue that has already been documented for fix in a future release.

Brandon

0 Kudos
BenSmith
New Contributor II

Thank you Brandon,

I have verified that this does correct my issue.  I did not suspect the repeat count values but they were added late in the design and you reply explains how this problem seemed to start from "out of the blue".

Ben

0 Kudos