Survey123 Connect Version 2.5.44 map not working

12-07-2017 08:52 AM
AdamDaily
Occasional Contributor II

I updated Survey Connect to the latest version (2.5.44). When I add a geopoint question and try to configure the map view, none of the map types seem to be working any more. When I click the map in my geopoint question neither the default view or the home icon will load any map content. In settings/map, I've tried all of the default map types and multiple zoom extents and home locations and I get nothing but a blank gray screen with no map loaded behind it. I haven't had this issue in other versions so I and am wondering if something changed or if anyone else is experiencing this same problem (see attachments)?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Adam, 

What version of windows are you using?  And, to double-check, you are able to view the basemaps in ArcGIS Online via a web browser, yes?

0 Kudos
AdamDaily

Online basempas work in surveys I previously published. This new survey built in the new version I have not loaded to AGOL. I noticed the maps not working during testing. I am running windows 7. It maybe just a glitch with my machine not loading data (I've seen the gray screen before but it usually loads after a while or after restarting or at zoomed out extents). Yesterday I thought shutting down and restarting may fix the issue, but today I get the same thing. I just want to make sure there aren't new settings I need to configure or compatibility issues I'll run into when publishing or loading to mobile devices due to this new version. 

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Adam,

There's been no change to how the map works in Survey123 with 2.5; hopefully this is a temporary glitch.

0 Kudos
AdamDaily

Thanks James. I will go ahead and publish. Its most likely just an issue on my machine.

0 Kudos