After using Copy Runtime to File Geodatabase, why can I not view attachements?

12-05-2017 10:48 AM
HannesZiegler2
Occasional Contributor II

Hi, I hope the title is explanatory. Some edits were stuck on an a mobile device after disconnected editing in the Collector app. I followed the instructions here to obtain the offline edits from the device and turn them into a file geodatabase. I see a featureclass containing the 16 edits and a separate table that contains information for attachments, but they are not related with a relationship class like a normal attachment table would be, and when I try to view the attachements of a feature in ArcGIS or ArcGIS Pro, they are not visible. I need to update the hosted feature service with the 16 edits AND the attachments, how do I do this? Help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RandyBurton
MVP Alum

It might be related to license level. From the page you mentioned:

all geoprocessing tools in the Attachments toolset require an ArcGIS for Desktop Standard or Advanced license.

For options, you might find something helpful in this thread: How to manage Collector app photos and features without Standard license.

0 Kudos
HannesZiegler2
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Randy, thank you for the suggestion. I checked and have the Advanced license, so this should not be an issue? I can find all of the attachments in a separate folder, but they just won't show up in ArcGIS or AGOL when I copy the features to the hosted feature service.. 

0 Kudos