AnsweredAssumed Answered

Problem deleting table with editor tracking and creating new feature class

Question asked by ue82823 on Nov 16, 2017
Latest reply on Nov 22, 2017 by ue82823

I had a table and wanted to replace it with a feature class. Therefore, I deleted to table and wanted to create a feature class. Later is not possible, issuing the following error: 

>>> arcpy.Delete_management(in_dataset)
<Result 'true'>
>>> arcpy.CreateFeatureclass_management  (sde, fc, 'POINT', has_z='ENABLED', spatial_reference='D:\devsbb\workspaces\didokbackend\DB\Scripts\SpacialReferences\CH1903+.prj')
Runtime error  Traceback (most recent call last):   File "<string>", line 1, in <module>   File "c:\program files (x86)\arcgis\desktop10.4\arcpy\arcpy\management.py", line 1806, in CreateFeatureclass     raise e ExecuteError: ERROR 999999: Error executing function. An expected Field was not found or could not be retrieved properly. [ERSTELLT_VON] DBMS table not found [ORA-04043: object GSU_DIDOK.SUBSIDIARY_LOCATIONS does not exist] Failed to execute (CreateFeatureclass). 
>>> desc = arcpy.Describe(in_dataset)
>>> desc.editorTrackingEnabled
True

>>> in_dataset
'...GS_DIDOK_ENTW_GSU_DIDOK.sde\\GSU_DIDOK.SUBSIDIARY_LOCATIONS'
>>> sde
'...GS_DIDOK_ENTW_GSU_DIDOK.sde'
>>> fc
'GSU_DIDOK.SUBSIDIARY_LOCATIONS'

If I want to delete the table, I get the message that it does not exist. If I try to rename another feature class to the name of the new name, the system tells me that this feature class does already exists.

If I check the description for the corresponding feature class, I get the answer that editor tracking is enabled for this feature class. 
How can I get rid of this leftover?

Outcomes