Survey123 Share Analyze/Results

11-08-2017 06:58 AM
LindaRadomile
New Contributor II

Hello!

I have a question about getting users withing groups the ability to view results of a survey. 

I created a user in AGOL and assigned them to a group, they can access the survey in the app.  When I have them login to the Survey123 website, they cannot see the survey under My Surveys.  I have shared the survey to the group under the Collaborate>Analyze tab.  Can anyone explain why the user is not able to see the survey?  I also want them to be able to view an overview of the survey results - but I am seeing conflicting information copied below.  Can someone please explain this, and if it is in fact possible to share results with groups like the owner would see on the analyze tab?

Thank you!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Linda,

I'd like to confirm the workflow that you used in order to share the 'Analyze' functionality of your survey to the Group within your Organization.  Was it the following?

1. login to survey123.arcgis.com

2. select My Surveys

3. select the 'Collaborate' icon from the desired survey's options

4. select 'Analyze' from the sidebar menu

5. select 'Save'

If this is the workflow that you used, the Analyze page should be updated to reflect a 'Survey results link', and a message as shown in the screenshot below...

Analyze

In addition, when viewing the survey folder in the Content of your ArcGIS Online Organization, there should be a 'stakeholder' view that is now present.

Please let us know if you get different results after attempting the workflow outlined above.

Brandon