Will the batch report function in a future release of Survey123 include an option to save as a .pdf?

11-03-2017 12:55 PM
Peters_Amy
Occasional Contributor

Like many others, we need to send contractors a .pdf versus a .doc so that it is protected from editing.  The custom report beta tool is great, but it would be even better if it could do batch jobs and have the option to save as a .pdf. Thank you.

9 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Amy,

Thanks for your feedback. Yes, we plan to support both batch printing and PDF format in future releases of the Survey123 website. At this stage we are unsure of the release date of these features, however they are both high on our priority list. I have added you request to our internal issue repo.

Regards,

Phil.

Peters_Amy
Occasional Contributor

Thank you so much Philip. Great news.

Amy Peters, M.S., GISP

Geospatial Mapping and Analysis Section

Information Technology Bureau

South Florida Water Management District

(561) 682-2711

apeters@sfwmd.gov<mailto:apeters@sfwmd.gov>

0 Kudos
ChristopherBowles
New Contributor III

Thanks Philip - very much looking forward to batch printing.  Printing directly to PDF as an option is a great idea and will be very helpful.  

I know you mention the timing for batch printing is unknown, but please provide updates for a planned release when possible.

0 Kudos
JodyZhengLiu
Esri Contributor

Hi Chris,

The option of printing the Feature Report in PDF is available now on https://survey123beta.arcgis.com, along with other new beta features for the next release. We would love to have you have a test and share any feedback or issues you may encounter in the Survey123 Beta Website Feedback forum .

Thanks,

Jody Zheng Liu

MichelleWilliams1
Occasional Contributor III

The "new beta features" link tells me that The page you are attempting to access is unavailable.

0 Kudos
JodyZhengLiu
Esri Contributor

Hi Michelle,

The announcement blog of Survey123 new beta features is here: https://earlyadopter.esri.com/project/article/item.html?cap=e69ef91f45744b98882c651f7b518eb7&arttype..., you need to sign up for the Early Adopter Community account to access it.  

Thanks,

Jody Zheng Liu

Chris_Anderson
Occasional Contributor II

Philip,

Any chance batch printing could be available by the UC?

Chris Anderson, GISP

Research Associate, Cartographer, Graphic Designer

Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Chris,

At this stage we do not have a planned release deadline for batch printing, however it is currently in the development pipeline and we will aim to get it in a future release once it is ready.

Phil.

0 Kudos
JodyZhengLiu
Esri Contributor

Hi Amy,

I left you a message on your post in the Ideas forum, but just in case you missed that I'm adding it in here too. The option of printing the Feature Report in PDF is available now on https://survey123beta.arcgis.com, along with other new beta features for the next release. We would love to have you have a test and share any feedback or issues you may encounter in the Survey123 Beta Website Feedback forum .

Thanks,

Jody Zheng Liu

0 Kudos