1) User fills out fields in a simple form (non-spatial data)
2) User selects a polygon from layer A (feature service or any other data format that will work)
- preferably from a pick list, doesn't have to be a selection from a map
- polygons are simple squares and the vertices are all known
3) User saves the record and the polygon selected from layer A is copied to a feature service in layer B, with the associated data from the form.
Sounds simple, right
I understand that GeoForm used only point data but polygon and line data are under consideration. One idea would be to leverage/customize the map at the bottom of the GeoForm by changing the Lat/Lon tab to layer A picklist.