Issue WMTS layer

10-25-2017 12:32 AM
PeterVanneste
New Contributor

Hi, we are new to this sdk. As we have dependencies with other sdks, we still need to use sdk for ios version 10.2.5.

We have issues when we add a WMTS base map using the sdk. We see a blank white screen, even no raster/grid. 

We need to use wmts service from here: http://tile.informatievlaanderen.be/ws/raadpleegdiensten/wmts?request=getcapabilities&service=wmts&v... 

We don't have issues with WMS services from the same provider, using other classes.

When we use wmts services from other providers, we don't have any issues too. What could be the reason? We center the map to a location that certainly is included in the region provided by this provider. So does anyone have an idea what could be the issue? As it is a official public wmts layer, i don't think that the wmts service is buggy. Is there a relationship between some version of wmts service and the sdk version?

thanks in advance

rg

Peter

0 Kudos
1 Reply
PeterVanneste
New Contributor

Hi, 

We did an update to the latest version of arcgis sdk. 

Now i can see an initial map. 

However when i zoom in/out, the map is not rerendered. When I look at the requests that are sent to the server, i notice GetCapabilities requests instead of getTile. So what have we done wrong? 

Anyone that can help us?

rg

Peter

0 Kudos