I have successfully created an offline MMPK using the methods:
- ArcGISPortal.CreateAsync to create the portal wrapper
- PortalItem.CreateAsync to create the portal item wrapper
- OfflineMapTask.CreateAsync to create the task
- task.GenerateOfflineMap to create the job
- job.GetsResultsAsync to cause it to download
I have successfully opened and connected to the MMPK using:
The question is...is there a way to get the MMPK to update/receive changes made from the portal again? Not even looking for 2 way updates just want to make sure the offline info is up to date. I know you can sync edits like this: Sync offline edits—ArcGIS Runtime SDK for .NET (WPF) | ArcGIS for Developers . But was looking for something that included all the layers including the basemap tiles...