AnsweredAssumed Answered

In ArcMap I could input into the find tool (binoculars), under the features tab, an attribute and find all features in multiple layers with that same attribute. How is this done in Pro?

Question asked by klhwalker on Oct 23, 2017

I edit stormwater features. These stormwater features are linked to site plans which detail its size, shape, material, and so forth. The features are linked to the plans by a 'plan_link' field we created and in that field's attribute cell is the address for the pdf of that site plan. I perform a search (binoculars) on all layers using the name of the site plan eg:  57 A 1 Ariake Expansion 2017 Phase II. When I need to work on specific features associated with a site plan, the easiest way for me to id them is to select by their site plan name. How is this done in Pro?

Original Question:

In ArcMap I could input into the find tool (binoculars), under the features tab, an attribute (e.g. field titled: plan_link and then its cell attribute: 57 A 1 Ariake Expansion 2017 Phase II) and find all features in multiple layers with that same attribute. I could then select all those features and quickly make edits. How is this accomplished in Pro?

Outcomes