AnsweredAssumed Answered

WAB Dev 2.6:  Authentication issue with AGOL Web Scenes prevents editing of 3-d apps

Question asked by brESRI on Oct 18, 2017
Latest reply on Oct 24, 2017 by brESRI

Using WAB Dev edition 2.6 installed on a Windows server and registered with my organization AGOL account, every time I create a new 3-d app and attempt to reference an AGOL Web Scene generated using the same account, I am prompted to enter credentials.  This didn't happen in WD 2.5 and shouldn't happen, as I am already logged into the account in WD 2.6.

The same credential request also appears when I attempt to edit a 3-d app that was imported to WD 2.6 from WD 2.5 and calls the same AGOL Web Scene.

Importantly, even if I enter the credentials as requested, WD 2.6 just spins forever and hangs, so no editing can be performed.

Chrome console error:

Failed to load resource: server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

:3344/webappbuilder/sharing/rest?f=json

Note that the imported 3-d app will display in Chrome normally when I simply click on the app in WD 2.6.  But no editing can be performed, and no new 3-d apps can be created.

Help!

Edit 10/19/17:  Now using Chrome 62.0.3202.62 (Official Build) (64-bit), the 3-d apps will not even display when I click on them in WD 2.6.  I get a blank screen.  So something regarding AGOL authentication has changed since I posted this question.  Viewing and editing of 3-d apps is still working normally using WD 2.5.

Outcomes