Managing road network graphs

Jump to solution
10-16-2017 08:04 AM
LorenzoLuisi
New Contributor

Hello everyone.
I'm still busy trying to end MOOC "Earth Imagery at Work," but I do not think I'll do it because I've been busy with other work commitments.
I hope ESRI will reschedule it in the future.
However, I would like to ask a question: Will there be courses for managing road network graphs in the future?
Thanks again for what you do,
Lorenzo

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AdenaSchutzberg1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello Lorenzo,

Students who have started Earth Imagery at Work have until November 1, 2017 to complete their exercises. After that date, the ArcGIS Online accounts will be closed and ArcGIS Pro licenses revoked. We will offer the course again in 2018 (date not yet set).

As for road network courses, please explore training.esri.com to see what is available. You can also contact GIStraining@esri.com with your query.

Adena

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AdenaSchutzberg1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello Lorenzo,

Students who have started Earth Imagery at Work have until November 1, 2017 to complete their exercises. After that date, the ArcGIS Online accounts will be closed and ArcGIS Pro licenses revoked. We will offer the course again in 2018 (date not yet set).

As for road network courses, please explore training.esri.com to see what is available. You can also contact GIStraining@esri.com with your query.

Adena

0 Kudos