Resize data frame properties window

10-12-2017 08:57 AM
DylanCarlson
New Contributor

Hello,

This may be a dumb question; however, is it possible to resize the data frame properties window? I am attempting to change the coordinate system within a data frame and when I go to "apply" and "ok" the change the window is too large and therefore cut off, it does not allow me to click on either of those options. Is this a windows display issue or can I change the window size in ArcMap? I attached a screenshot of the problem I am having.

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Dlyan,

Are you using a real low resolution monitor? What is your windows display DPI set to? Can you change your screen resolution to something higher than you have now?

DylanCarlson
New Contributor

My laptop does have a low resolution screen (1366 x 768). I was able to fix the issue using my dual monitor and setting the resolution higher, would I be able to view the window on my laptop or is this not fixable due to the ow resolution? 

Thanks for your help

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Dlyan,

Here is the minimum system requirements for ArcGIS Desktop 10.3 for screen resolution:

Screen resolution

1024x768 recommended minimum at normal size (96 dpi)

ArcGIS 10.3.x for Desktop system requirements—Help | ArcGIS Desktop

So one of my original questions sill remains do you have you windows DPI at 96 or 120?

DylanCarlson
New Contributor

It is set at 96 DPI

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Hmm. I would give tech support a call then and see if there is anything they can do for this as your lapyop meets the minimum system requirements.

0 Kudos