Pre-populating attributes using the buildings tool

10-11-2017 09:12 AM
AaronZrimsek
New Contributor

Hi.  I'm pre-populating attributes when creating buildings, but when I used the Buildings tool in the Esri Defense Mapping toolbar, the building doesn't carry over the pre-populated values I've added.  For example, in my current schema I'm pre-populating buildings as having the Landmark, Condition and Functions as "False", "Intact" and "Education" respectively.  When I used the Buildings tool, I get the Angle of Orientation, Area, Length and Width populated for me, but the Landmark, Condition and Function attributes I've already set revert back to the default values.  I've been unsuccessful at trying to figure out how I can make these pre populated values stick when using the Buildings tool and was hoping I could find some answers here.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks a lot! - Aaron

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DanHopkins
Esri Contributor

Hi Aaron,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I am looking into your issue. I will try and provide a response as soon as I have completed my testing.

Can you please answer the following:

1. What version of Esri Defense Mapping are you using?

2. What schema are you using (e.g. MGCP, TDS, other)?

3. Did you submit a technical support case to Esri Technical Support earlier this year regarding an issue with Populate GUID?

Regards,

Dan

0 Kudos