Label Layer not displaying in IOS but works in Android

10-10-2017 07:51 PM
StefanNiemczuk
New Contributor

Currently, I am working on an IOS version of an Android application where we display different layers using the runtime SDK. The android version initializes the layers by url with layer id. It loads a roof layer, polygon layer, line layer, building label layer, and a label layer. Everything displays correctly in android but in IOS the roof, polygon, line, and building label layers display correctly by initializing as a feature layer with the same url to the server as android. The label layer however will not display for any of the created label layers. I have tried initializing the layer differently to what guides I can find through the website and GitHub but am at a loss of a solution. Any help in a direction would be very appreciated.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DiveshGoyal
Esri Regular Contributor

What version of iOS Runtime and Android Runtime are you using? Are they both the latest 100.1 release?

0 Kudos
StefanNiemczuk
New Contributor

The iOS is running 100.1 but the Android is currently on 10.2.9. Though, it is working in the Android. I am not sure if I am missing something in the code for 100.1 in iOS but the layers are initialized the same and only the label layers will not display which is what is confusing.

0 Kudos