AnsweredAssumed Answered

Missing SpatialAnalysisTools and PublishingToolsEx in ArcGIS Server 10.5.1

Question asked by Mats_Hardy on Oct 7, 2017
Latest reply on Apr 23, 2018 by a.walkowskiconterra-de-esridist

I have upgraded a ArcGIS Server from 10.3 to 10.5.1, then I federated the server to Portal for ArcGIS. But I failed to setup hosting server on the server.

The following logs are found in ArcGIS Server:

SEVERE    Oct 4, 2017, 11:03:39 AM    Failed to update the security configuration. Error encountered while changing the server role. Service 'SpatialAnalysisTools'.'GPServer' does not exist in folder 'System'.    Admin
SEVERE    Oct 4, 2017, 11:03:39 AM    Error encountered while changing the server role. Service 'SpatialAnalysisTools'.'GPServer' does not exist in folder 'System'.    Admin
SEVERE    Oct 4, 2017, 11:03:39 AM    Failed to stop one or more services: [System/SpatialAnalysisTools.GPServer, Utilities/GeocodingTools.GPServer, System/DynamicMappingHost.MapServer]. Service 'SpatialAnalysisTools'.'GPServer' does not exist in folder 'System'.    Admin
WARNING    Oct 4, 2017, 10:53:12 AM    Failed to update the data store connections file. Failed to retrieve the status of the service 'System/PublishingToolsEx.GPServer'. Service 'PublishingToolsEx'.'GPServer' does not exist in folder 'System'.    Admin
SEVERE    Oct 4, 2017, 10:53:12 AM    Failed to retrieve the status of the service 'System/PublishingToolsEx.GPServer'. Service 'PublishingToolsEx'.'GPServer' does not exist in folder 'System'.    Admin
SEVERE    Oct 4, 2017, 10:53:12 AM    Unable to process request. Service System/PublishingToolsEx/GPServer not found     Rest

It seems that SpatialAnalysisTools and PublishingToolsEx are missing. Are there any ways to re-create the above tools?

Outcomes