ArcGIS 9.3.1 Installation Media

10-03-2017 08:50 AM
JakeRicci
New Contributor

Hello, 

I am looking for installation media for ArcGIS 9.3.1. We do not have a local ArcGIS vendor in our area as stated in another question. If someone has the media disc, we would be willing to pay for a copy. 

Thank you, 

Jake

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
NorthPark
New Contributor III

I think my wife may have a set where she works, she still has to keep a machine with 9.3 for compatibility with the County's 911 system. I will ask her and if so, I can post the installer somewhere for you. 

Eric

0 Kudos
NorthPark
New Contributor III

Unfortunately, she doesn't either. You should be able to still get it directly from ESRI however.

0 Kudos
JakeRicci
New Contributor

Ah, thanks for trying Eric. I've already checked with Esri support and they do not have a software download link or media available. 

0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

ArcGIS 9.3.x is already retired from Esri Product Cycle in Dec. 2013. So it is tough to get a product from them.

Maybe you could share your email id here. You might get some help via your email.

Although I still have a question in my mind. Why 9.3.1, when the functionalities have changed multi-folds in latest versions?

Think Location
0 Kudos
NorthPark
New Contributor III

In my wife's case, it is because the ATM/CAD software used in the 911 center doesn't support newer versions.

0 Kudos