Why is it so difficult to find info on routing services?

Jump to solution
10-02-2017 01:51 PM
BrianO_keefe
Occasional Contributor III

I'm trying to configure the MyGovernmentService solution... We ALREADY HAVE IT SETUP but I am placing the newest version over top and I cannot for the life of me find the means for setting up the routing service. I've googled, I've searched gis.stackexchange and I've searched EXTENSIVELY on ArcGIS... but all I get is how to put the service in the app, not how to configure it or create it.

Frustrating.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Brian,

> ... I cannot for the life of me find the means for setting up the routing service

You statement is a bit vague, are you looking for info on how to create your own web service for routing purposes?

FYI, Tutorial: Publish a network analysis service—Documentation | ArcGIS Enterprise 

Some general info, Network analysis services—Documentation | ArcGIS Enterprise 

Hope this helps,

View solution in original post

2 Replies
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Brian,

> ... I cannot for the life of me find the means for setting up the routing service

You statement is a bit vague, are you looking for info on how to create your own web service for routing purposes?

FYI, Tutorial: Publish a network analysis service—Documentation | ArcGIS Enterprise 

Some general info, Network analysis services—Documentation | ArcGIS Enterprise 

Hope this helps,

BrianO_keefe
Occasional Contributor III

I was trying to find just that and couldn't. I knew I had read that article before but none of my serach words were pulling that in as an option. Thank you!

0 Kudos